Who are we? Where did we come from? Why are we here? The age-old question of our origin has been baffling mankind for centuries. For most of our history, it was widely accepted that man had been created by an omnipresent, omnipotent, God or Gods. Most ancient texts such as the Bible, Torah and The Sumerian tablets seemed to all contain similar stories of such beings. Almost all religions are based on this God/creation premise in some form or another. It wasn’t until the mid 1800’s when Charles Darwin introduced his Theory of Evolution that the creation theory was even questioned, and the battle between religion and science began.
Darwin’s Theory, while scientifically sound, still leaves many questions unanswered:
1. Why the vast appearance and chromosomal differences between cro-magnon and homosapiens?
2. How did modern man seemingly just “appear” out of nowhere, wearing clothing and organizing societies (intelligent)?
3. What is the “missing link”?
1. Who is God or the Gods?
2. Where did he/they come from?
3. How was man actually “created” by these God(s) and why?
4. Which is the truth? Science, religion or a combination of both?