Sometimes you gotta do things just for fun and that’s what this list is about. Have any cool facts to add? Put them in the comments below and we will build a community section below these of other happy facts. Have fun!
1. 2013 is the first year since 1987 that consists of four different digits.
2. At the time of your birth, you were, for a few seconds, the youngest person on the planet.
3. If you spell out the numbers in order, the first time you get to the letter “a” is at one-thousand.
4. We’ve all been here forever. Every bit of matter we see has been here since the beginning of time and it always will be.
5. A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana.
6. Happiness is a skill. You can learn it and it’s not hard.
7. Except when breeding, the Common Swift spend their entire lives in the air, living on the insects they catch in flight. They drink, feed and often mate and sleep on the wing.
8. Baby rabbits are called kittens.
9. Baby puffins are called pufflings.
10. Costa Rica is statistically the happiest nation on Earth.
11. Worms communicate by snuggling.
12. If you blend a sea sponge, it will re-form back into a sea sponge.
13. The Beatles used the word “love” 613 times throughout their career.
14. Every year, millions of trees grow thanks to squirrels forgetting where they buried their nuts.