Note: Original article edited for formatting and clarity
Please read all of the following;
If you wish to perform this exercise, you need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is somewhat advanced:
The Third Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra — the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the “pineal” gland. The pineal gland id dormant in most people, as is the true Third Eye.
French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be “the seat of the soul” where mind and body met.
In the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied, [calcified] and dormant. The following exercise will change that.
Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can cause problems if one does not do them correctly.
The pineal gland is like a pea in size; like a shriveled raisin in most people where it remains dormant.
Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:
This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.
The mantra to be used is “Thoh,” pronounced “TOE.”
It must be within the correct vibration.
Not deep, not high pitched, inbetween, like alto range.
You will feel it when you hit the correct tone. So play around and don’t second guess yourself. When you think you’ve got it, you probably do.
1. Sit with your back straight.
2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable.
Open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth.
Place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.
3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth.
This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.”
Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth, saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale.
Say the word one time per exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth.
You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth.
If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your third eye.
It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t worry, just keep going.
4. Do the above 5 times in a row.
5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner.