10 Signs of Spiritual Awakening
Published on September 23, 2012 by admin · No Comments
Roya R. Rad, MA, PsyD/in5d
Spiritual awakening can happen when one has climbed up the mountain of self-growth and has reached what Maslow calls ‘self-actualization,’ Carl Jung calls ‘individuation,’ and other psychologists call ‘a fully functioning human being’ or ‘a complete self.’ This is an internal sense of transformation that happens, making the experience a personal and unique one to the individual. The purpose of this article is to focus on some of the symptoms that people experiencing this state of transformation report having.
Listed below are signs of spiritual awakening reported by those who have experienced it. It is important to note that these symptoms will eventually fade away after one adjusts to this phase of transformation.
- More flows of energy interspersed with a few days of pure fatigue and the need to recuperate.
- More distractions in sleeping patterns in the beginning of the this phase.
- Stimulated sensations like a feeling of cold/hot, minor but sudden feelings of shaking, and a sensation of a burst of energy running throughout the body.
- Great ideas, seeing the depth of the truth, willingness to look beyond the tip of the iceberg, compassion on a bigger scale, and thirst for knowledge. Some may feel pressure in the frontal part of their brain which is the logical and thinking part. This could be due to their increased need for understanding, knowledge and awareness.
- Healing of the past may create an internal anxiety. Issues that have been denied, repressed, and avoided may surface to be processed and released.
- Changes in the body like looking younger and stronger, which also goes hand-in-hand with changes in the eating habits and life style. Everything revolves around health.
Read Entire Article HERE