Saturday, October 25th, 2014

Man Killed During Initiation At Masonic Lodge

Published on May 10, 2012 by   ·   11 Comments

OurSecretHouse.com

FOX | A man was killed during a Masonic initiation ceremony when another member fired a gun loaded with real bullets instead of the expected blanks and shot him in the face, police said Tuesday.

A 76-year-old man alleged to have fired the shot was charged with manslaughter.

William James, 47, was shot while participating in an induction Monday night at the Southside Masonic Lodge (search), Suffolk County police said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Detective Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick said the ritual that went “tragically wrong” involves making a loud noise to frighten the new member.

“The ceremony was designed to create a state of anxiety,” he said.

The lieutenant said the Masons sat James in a chair and placed cans on a small platform around his head.
The alleged shooter, Albert Eid, was standing approximately 20 feet away holding a gun, Fitzpatrick said at a news conference. When the gun was fired, a man who had been holding a stick out of sight was supposed to knock the cans off the platform to make the inductee think they had been struck by bullets, he said.

Eid had two guns — one with blanks and one with real bullets — and apparently pulled the wrong one out of his pocket and fired, shooting James in the face, the lieutenant said.

“We believe it was completely accidental,” Fitzpatrick said. Eid was quite “stunned and distraught” at James’ death, he said.

Read Entire Article HERE

Share the Truth:
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Global Grind
  • MySpace
  • Ping.fm
  • Tumblr

Readers Comments (11)

1. adrian197653 says:

Yea? A mistake my ass one gun with real bullits one gun with fake bullets that man was meant to got shot by ty the real one, he was set up . see what you people need to realize is the detectives and police,some are also masons ao they cover each others ass,, like in tuis case they called it an accident and dame well no they planeed to kill that man for one reason or another.please america open you eyes

2. Kieran says:

So when a mason does it it’s nothing but a “accident” It could well have been, though I doubt it.

Wonder if I could hold the same excuse and not face prison if I shot someone point blank in the face. Nothing will happen about this!

I’ve know and worked with masons in the past seen it with my own eyes blank speeding tickets, building work that was never supposed to happen been allowed and then it gets more darker with a Grand Masons wife who still lives local to me being completely cleared of murdering a young guy when drink driving a few years back. The story was that the man ‘tried to steal her car’ on a motorway/highway while she drove over 60mph way above the legal limit.

3. david says:

Liarsssssssssssssss

we awakend ones aint stupid we all know whats going on ;)

4. Jori Marshall says:

idont understand, Why was william james meant to die? was it a sacrifice or something similar?

5. Jada Marshall says:

PLANNED

6. hmmm? says:

Is this article posted as fresh news, or one to educate readers on something they may have missed from years ago?

As this event occurred in 2004.

7. Dee Dee wilder says:

My son died on Jan. 6, 2006 after he was beaten during a Masonic hazing, while serving in the military. Of course, nothing happened to those who where responsible for my sons death! There was a huge cover up by the military.

8. Fuck Masonry says:

I’ve had sacks of shit who have many many indications of ties to masonry attempt to initiate a secret trial on me, basically for the purpose of playing vigilante style hero to some lying fuck who for “some reason,” just couldn’t bring their complaint about me to the attention of the police. Like I told them to do.

You can bet your ass that these full grown children will put their chicken shit tail between their legs and run if you bring their activities to the attention of the FBI. Document all threatening activity in writing, refer to them by name as a mason. Never let them use your fear of being leveraged, having inside connections, or dishing dirt on you against speaking out.

Also remember that Masons are not a single unit – you can find within any group persons with good ethics and even motivation to put the heat on wrongdoers, including fellow masons. Document everything, and if locals seem like they’re gonna play the buddy game, reach out to the feds. Worked for me, and in the end I realized that local law enforcement were totally supportive once they learned what was going on. Almost impossible to prosecute them in my case but they can’t say shit about me now. I’ll fuck them up in court, and they know it.

9. Hello mates, its great article about cultureand fully
    explained, keep it up all the time.

10. Bill Coop says:

A dead mason is a good mason.

Daily News and Blogs

Advertise Here

Like us on Facebook

Get in on the Cannabis Boom!

Online Marijuana School